How To Delete WordPress Account Free:- My dear, our team noticed that you are fed up using your WordPress account; and searching for links to deactivate (cancel); or even removing your account?
My dear, If the above is the case then we want you to know that you are on the right page where you can see how to cancel or even deactivate your account without any issues.
Check Out How To >>>>> Delete PointsPrizes Account Permanently
WordPress company was founded by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little in 2003 and it is one of the best content management that is accessing worldwide. With easy to user interface and option to choose various designs from themes list WordPress has been installed on over 60 million websites until now.
Meanwhile, we will like to know some of the reasons why you want to delete your WordPress account. All you have to do is to make use of our comments box right below. Once we get your message we will get back to you.
Deactivate WordPress Profile | How To Delete WordPress Account Free
We are here to make it easy and simple for you to delete or deactivate your WordPress account without running to anyone for help.
All we want you to do is follow up the guidelines that we are about to show you on this page right below.
Guys, you can only delete your account through the website to the company; requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Cancel Your Account Through Website
- Go to your WordPress website and login with your account.
- After you log-in to your dashboard mouse-over to USERS and then click on ALL USERS.
- If you see only one user here you can’t delete your account to delete your account you need to add a new user here by clicking on ADD NEW button.
- Now fill out the detail of the new user and then click on the button ADD NEW USER.
- Once you create a new user log-out from your account and sign-in to the NEW USER account.
- Now you can delete your account from the WordPress website mouse over to your user-name and then you can see the delete button.
- Now you will redirect to the confirmation page that you want to delete this account click on the radio button DELETE ALL CONTENT and then click on the button confirm delete to permanently remove the profile
That is how to cancel WordPress account free without ANY problem.
As we said before if you face any issues while deleting your account all you have to do is to make use of our comments box right below.