How To Delete FamilySearch Account Free:- My dear, our team noticed that you are fed up using your FamilySearch account; and searching for links to deactivate (cancel); or even removing your account?
My dear, If the above is the case then we want you to know that you are on the right page where you can see how to cancel or even deactivate your account without any issues.
Check Out How To >>>>> Delete PointsPrizes Account Permanently
FamilySearch website was launched and created by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in May 1999 and currently, it is one the best online website to check a person’s record that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source currently, there are more than 1 billion records have been published on the website.
Meanwhile, we will like to know some of the reasons why you want to delete your FamilySearch account. All you have to do is to make use of our comments box right below. Once we get your message we will get back to you.
Deactivate FamilySearch Profile | How To Delete FamilySearch Account Free
We are here to make it easy and simple for you to delete or deactivate your FamilySearch account without running to anyone for help.
All we want you to do is follow up the guidelines that we are about to show you on this page right below.
Guys, you can only delete your account by sending an email to the company; requesting them to delete your account from their database.
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Cancel Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following URL “https://familysearch.org/ask/help” and locate the section SEND US A MESSAGE.
- Now fill out the form in this section on Category Choose FamilySearch ACCOUNT.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Email Address.
- On Subject Box Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Message, box type your honest reason to delete your account and then click on SEND MESSAGE.
That is how to cancel FamilySearch account free without ANY problem.
As we said before if you face any issues while deleting your account all you have to do is to make use of our comments box right below.