How to Delete Facebook Comments:- Today, we will be guiding you on the step and procedures to remove comments others have made on something you’ve posted, but you cannot delete comments they’ve left on posts you didn’t create.
How many times in your life have you blurted out commentary without thinking, then immediately wished you could take it back? Probably countless. It’s no surprise that the same thing happens all the time on Facebook.
Except for this time, your words could be immortalized on the internet forever. Fortunately, Facebook lets you delete a comment just as easily as you can edit one. One dumb comment isn’t worth losing friends over, after all.
Procedures to Delete Facebook Comments
1. Find the comment you want to delete.
2. Press and hold on the comment you want to delete.
3. Tap “Delete.” Confirm that you want to remove the comment from Facebook. The comment will be deleted immediately.
Procedures to Remove Post
1. Find the post that you want to delete.
2. Tap the ∨ button in the upper-right corner of the post.
3. Tap “Delete.” Confirm that you want to remove the post permanently from Facebook. The post and any associated comments will be deleted immediately.
Procedures to Delete Multiple Comments and Posts
1. Open the Activity Log.
2. Find a post or comment you want to delete.
3. Tap the ∨ button next to the post or comment you want to delete. This will open a small menu.
4. Tap “Delete” to remove the post or comment.
Procedures to Delete Facebook Comments on PC
1. To delete a comment on Facebook, simply hover your mouse over the comment you want to erase for good. Click the “…” button.
2. Once you click the button, click Delete and your comment will be erased.
Procedures to Delete Facebook Comments on Mobile
1. Find the comment you want to delete and press down over the comment, holding your finger there until a dialog box pops up.
2. Once the box appears, tap Delete and your comment will be permanently erased.
3. Or if you simply wish to edit, you can select edit from here as well.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Delete Facebook Comments or Post, and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.