How to Create Facebook Business Account on Mobile & PC:- If you are on social media and your business doesn’t have a Facebook business account, then you are wrong.
The Facebook business page is one of the best things you can have in your online business marketing strategy. With Facebook averaging over 2 billion active users daily, you can’t beat this.
You rather have to join and maximize the reach. In this guide, we will take you by hand and show you how you can create a Facebook business page even if you know nothing about it.
There are many social media sites for small businesses you can use to boost your business online. Having a Facebook business page is the way to go.
It will not only give you more reach to customers, it will position you globally while also increasing your sales like never before. This article will help you set up your page right away. Let’s show you how.
There are some important pieces of stuff you will need to have ready so as to be able to set up Facebook Business page properly. Let’s show you.
Requirements For Setting Up Facebook Account
Below are the need requirements.
- Your business name and description: Name your Page after your business, or another name that people search for to find your business. Use the About section to tell people what your business does.
- A profile photo and cover photo: Choose photos that represent your business well. Many businesses choose to use their logo as a profile photo. For the cover photo, choose an image of your shop, products or from a current marketing campaign.
- The action you want people to take: At the top of your Page, you can add a call to action that directs your Page visitors to do something, such as visit your website or phone your shop. It just takes a few clicks.
Now, let’s get down to business.
How To Set Up Facebook Business Account
We have seen the requirements, let’s get into the main job right away.
Step 1: Signing Up
- Log onto https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php.
- You can choose any category that quite details what you need the page for. In this case, we choose: “Business or Brand”.
- Then, click on “Get Started”.
- You will be prompted to Name your page and add a category that describes your business.
- Fill the whole form and click on “Continue”
Step 2: Add Pictures
In the next opened page,
- Add your profile picture and click on next.
- Then, upload a cover photo. You can skip these and come back to them later.
- You are done and your page is created.
So, what next?
Setting Up Facebook Business Page
Now you are done with the page creating, you will find out there are things that still needs to be done. this includes
- Adding A Description: This is your opportunity to tell people about your business. It should be just a couple of sentences (maximum 155 characters), so there’s no need to get too elaborate here. Click Add a Short Description, then just share what your customers need to know as clearly and concisely as possible. You can add a longer description later on.
- You will be prompted to add your website if you have. This is not compulsory.
- Next is to add your business hours. Select when your business is open so your customers can know when to contact you.
Conclusion On How to Create Facebook Business Account on Mobile & PC
You have seen how to create a Facebook business account from scratch. There are lots of features that will help boost your business if you use this feature.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Creating your Facebook Business Account and we shall get back to you immediately.
Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.