We are here for you, and we know that you are here to delete Washington post account. My dear, we want you to know that you are on the right page. Where you will get to remove your Washington post-free. Our team has to create this page for you.
Washington Post is a Popular American Newspaper that offers its readers to get updated with the latest news via its online portal. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of the news posted by various journalists, allow users to read and share the news and subscribe to the services to support journalism.
READ MORE:>>>> How To Delete Badults Account Free
Meanwhile, for you to be on this page searching for how to delete Washington Post Account. That means you have made up your mind to remove or delete your post because of one reason or another. You are the only one that know the reason why you want to remove Washington post. There are a so many reasons.
After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their accounts from the Washington Post website we concluded that some users are reading the online newspaper which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
Things You Should Know About The Company
Firstly, we want you to know that, is one of of the best American Newspaper right now. As we said before their updated with the latest news via its online portal.
We want you to know that it was founded by Stilson Hutchins in 1877 and currently it is one of the amazing online sites to access worldwide news. As per the source, more than 207 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
It is free to create an account with them. Not only that it is easy and simple to create an account. You do not need to meet anyone to assist you.
Make use of our comments box right below if you use the guidelines that we are about to provide to you difficult. We will get back to you once we get your message.
Delete Washington Post Account Free | Through Website Form
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Washington Post website which is given below:-.
- Browse the URL in Quotes “https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/profile/#!/profile/help” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you’ve sign-in to your account you will be redirected to the help page.
- Under the section, Contact Info click on the link SEND US A MESSAGE.
- At the Contact Us Drop, Down section choose DATA PRIVACY.
- On Manage my Data with The Washington Post Choose Option REMOVE PERSONAL DATA.
- My dear, on Subject Type, “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On the Description, box type your honest reason regarding deleting your account and then click on the button SUBMIT.