Are you not happy anymore with your profile? And want to know how to delete an Instagram account permanently. We want you to know that on this page you will find out how to deactivate your Instagram account without facing any problem or issues.
For you to be searching for how to delete your account, there must be a problem. It is very important for you to tell us your reason why you want to close your profile. The comments box is made free for you to make use of any time of the day. We will like to know your reasons, if we will assist you on fixing or deleting.
Check Out How To >>>>> Delete Facebook Avatar Free
Meanwhile, there are a lot of things you should know about the application. Before we guide you on those steps that you will be able to follow to deactivate your profile. There are things you should know while deleting your page with the company. Without wasting so much of your time lets start right away.
Things You Should Know About This Application
Firstly, we want you to know that Instagram, is an American photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger; and launched in October 2010 on iOS.
A version for Android devices was released in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012; a Fire OS app on June 15, 2014, and an app for Windows 10 tablets and computers in October 2016.
The app allows users to upload media, which can be edited with filters and organized with tags and location information. Posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers.
Instagram was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1); aspect ratio with 640 pixels to match the display width of the iPhone at the time. These restrictions were eased in 2015, with an increase to 1080 pixels.
The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post; as well as “Stories”—similar to its main opposition Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed; with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each.
At this point, we are going to end it on things you should know about this application. The next stage is to show you how to Delete An Instagram Account Permanently without any issues.
Deactivating an Instagram Account | How To Delete An Instagram Account Permanently
You can’t deactivate Instagram through the app, it has to be done on a web browser on the Instagram website. If you want to take a break from Instagram, you can deactivate your account by taking these steps:
- On the Instagram website, log in to your account and click on the person icon to go to your profile page.
- Select ‘Edit Profile’, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click ‘Temporarily disable my account’.
- You will be asked ‘Why are you disabling your account?’, select a reason from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and select ‘Temporarily disable account’.
- Your account is now deactivated and it will be hidden from other users until you log in to it once again. NOTE: As per Instagram’s usage policy, you can only deactivate your Instagram account once a week.
Once you follow up with the guidelines above your account will be disable without running to anyone for help.
Deactivate Instagram Temporarily
To temporarily deactivate an Instagram account, with a view to either resurrecting or permanently deleting it later down the line, follow these steps:
- Visit the Instagram website and log into your account
- Navigate to your profile page and click ‘Edit Profile’
- Select ‘Temporarily disable my account’ at the bottom of the page
- Open the drop-down menu next to ‘Why are you disabling your account?’ and select the option most relevant to you
- Re-enter your Instagram password when prompted
- Select ‘Temporarily disable account’
If you want to temporarily deactivate your account, once you follow up with the steps above your problem will be solved.
Make use of our comments box if you have any question or that you are facing any issues while deleting your account.
As soon as we get your message on our box we will get back to you. Good luck as you Delete An Instagram Account. We love you.